[packaging] exquisite color box packaging
[material] high quality aluminum material, exquisite workmanship, new style, visible.
[principle] extraction of coffee by high temperature steam
[suitable for coffee beans] deep ROASTED ESPRESSO
[features] it has fine workmanship and good thermal conductivity. It can be used for household gas furnace, traveling furnace and alcohol
1. Fill the lower pot with an appropriate amount of water, and the height shall not exceed the safety valve.
2. Pour the ground coffee powder into the filter bucket and flatten it slightly with a coffee powder spoon. If necessary, the filter paper can be changed on the coffee powder.
3 place the upper pot on the lower pot and screw it properly.
4. Place the mocha pot on the gas stove, electric stove, gas lamp and alcohol stove for heating（ Induction cooker not available)
5. When water boils, use low heat to cook. Wait for about 2 minutes, and remove the mocha pot from the fire source. The coffee is very fragrant.
6 pour the cooked coffee into the coffee cup and adjust it a little, you can enjoy a better life!
1. After the coffee pot cools down, unscrew the upper pot, remove the funnel, pour out the coffee residue, and tap the funnel several times to pour out the residual coffee residue in the middle of the funnel.
2. Clean with clean water and wipe dry. Do not wash with sandy materials and soda water, which will damage the brightness of the surface.
3. If it is used for a long time, the bottom will change color due to hard water, which can be removed by mixing vinegar with water.
4. After making coffee every time, clean the silicone rubber ring or rubber ring in the cup.
Note: if the above method is followed, it can be used for many years.
matters needing attention:
1. Before using the newly purchased Mocha pot, it shall be boiled with clean water at least three times to ensure the cleanness of the pot
2. Mocha pot is not suitable for keeping coffee warm and rebooking.
3. Remember not to cook on the heating device without water.
4. Be sure to use ground coffee powder.
5. When cooking with gas, do not turn the fire too large to avoid burning the handle.
6. The water added to the lower cup shall not exceed the safety valve. When the water boils, the gas will be sprayed out from the safety valve, and the safety valve will lo
This Mocha pot is not suitable for induction cooker ——this solution needs to be customized